The Kiosk for Living Well is a friendly place on the North Shore of Massachusetts where you can take advantage of virtual technologies, trained advisors, and proven techniques for considering ways to live your life as fully and as well as you wish.
The Kiosks are specially designed to offer stimulating and fun experiences that can help people solve some of the problems that may be making it more difficult to manage daily life routines.
At a Kiosk for Living Well you can meet great people and participate in a variety of activities! You’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of the tools, the space, the resources, and the trained advisors, including Options Counselors and Employment Counselors to help guide you any number of areas, including:
- Managing your health more effectively
- Using state-of-the art virtual and communications technology
- Developing problem-solving strategies that make sense to you
- Connecting to places and people you want to see
- Exploring new ideas
- Identifying real choices and making decisions
- Having fun
Whether it’s playing an online game or developing options around health concerns the choices are always going to be up to the consumer. The tools are in your hands!
Come in and have some fun!